• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Series #37 -|- Indians vs. Yankees -|- August 11th, 12th, and 13th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
CLV-INDIANS-vs.-NY-YANKEES.jpg

Cleveland Indians (51-59)
vs. New York Yankees (61-48)

Game #1 -|- August 11th, 2015 @ 7:10 PM EST
Carlos Carrasco (11-8); 3.76 ERA vs. Luis Severino (0-1); 1.80 ERA
Game #2 -|- August 12th, 2015 @ 7:10 PM EST
Danny Salazar (9-6); 3.38 ERA vs. C.C. Sabathia (4-8); 5.34 ERA
Game #3 -|- August 13th, 2015 @ 7:10 PM EST
Trevor Bauer (9-8); 4.06 ERA vs. Nathan Eovaldi (11-2); 4.15 ERA

I refuse to go to Yankees games here, they flood our area, actually it may even be Cleveland residents dressed in Yankee gear going.

It's just annoying to me.

But I kid you not I seen Blue Jays gear, Red Sox gear, and Royals gear at Saturday's game. I guess they like our park and come to watch baseball.

I refuse to go to Yankees games here, they flood our area, actually it may even be Cleveland residents dressed in Yankee gear going.

It's just annoying to me.

But I kid you not I seen Blue Jays gear, Red Sox gear, and Royals gear at Saturday's game. I guess they like our park and come to watch baseball.

I guarantee you 95% of them cum from the bolded.

Yankees fans are just below Steelers fans in my book.

I saw a dude in a Jeter jersey Saturday while I was heading underneath the bleachers to section 311.

I saw a dude in a Jeter jersey Saturday while I was heading underneath the bleachers to section 311.
That's the fucker I'm talking about. Dude was sitting in the bleachers. Unless their was a few dudes wearing it. I did see a Jeter jersey and was like oooookay.

But that rock n blast show was one of the best.

That's the fucker I'm talking about. Dude was sitting in the bleachers. Unless their was a few dudes wearing it. I did see a Jeter jersey and was like oooookay.

But that rock n blast show was one of the best.

Did you and Cory hold hands at the game? @Pyro

We get flooded with Yankee fans because it's actually cheaper for them to come down, get a hotel for a few days, and take in the series here than it is to go to games in NY.

Why do you think I entered the gates that would take me underneath the bleachers instead of entering via the new entrance? :gay:

Why did this team have an off day after just 3 games? Yankees got a day off last Monday. Could have just made the off day Thursday. Both the Tribe and Yankees play 16 games in a row now. A Thursday day off would have made that only 13 in a row for both teams. Oh, and Thursday's game is a 7 oclock, on a get-away day for both teams- would have avoided the issue completely. Just seems dumb. Oh well.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."