• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Mike Malone Fired (replaced by Corbin)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simon

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Kings fire head coach Mike Malone and Ty Corbin will take over as interim head coach per Woj.

Uh what.

Kings fire head coach Mike Malone and Ty Corbin will take over as interim head coach per Woj.

Uh what.

Uh yeah, cause mike malone made boogie get ill, obviously. Although might be a close escape for mike, he could have been stuck there for years wasting away his coaching career

Kings just fired Mike Malone.

I'm thankful that our ownership isn't that short sighted.

wtf? That makes no sense. The team is spiraling since Boogie has been out. Before he got sick, they were doing great. Stupid Kings.

Moved this to its own thread from the Regular Season thread. There must be more to this story than purely their dip in performance (especially considering Cousins is down).

Last edited:
The incompetence of that organization never ceases to amaze.
Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

There must be more to this. Obviously, it's the Kings but they just wouldn't fire a coach after a successful start so far this season. Even without the games they didn't have Boogie, they've played much better than they have had the past several seasons. It's probably an altercation with a player or something

Trade for Cousins, Griffin, get it done! :chuckle:

Oh I'm sure the Jesus brigade is going to go over so well in Sacramento. Alienate your star player, get a coach that's hated by the majority of players.

Boogie should be available within a year. Book it.

Absolutely terrible move. Coach moves team to actual respectability... all of a sudden the front office has delusions of grandeur- get a clue, SAC

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."