• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Mike Scott Facing Up to 25 Years in Prison

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Scott even admitted the drugs were his and not the driver's.

If you've got a bunch of illegal drugs in your car, why the fuck would you run from the cops when they try to pull you over for a minor traffic violation? What a couple of dipshits. Just act natural and hope they don't search the car. If you run, it's definitely getting searched.

I'm surprised he didn't try the "I'm sorry officer, I didn't know I couldn't do that" defense.

According to the article, over 30 grams of weed and over 10 of molly. Definitely more than you'd carry for personal use.

Can't speak to the molly.. But the 30 grams of weed really isn't that bad.. Facing 25 years for that is an indication of how fucked up the system is.

Neither substance should result criminal prosecution for personal use, regardless of the degree of ownership.

These "trafficking" laws are bullshit.

Can't speak to the molly.. But the 30 grams of weed really isn't that bad.. Facing 25 years for that is an indication of how fucked up the system is.

Neither substance should result criminal prosecution for personal use, regardless of the degree of ownership.

I mean, as someone who smokes weed somewhat regularly, that's a shitload of weed. I buy like a gram at a time and it lasts me like two weeks. Thirty grams is basically what my dealer has when he pulls out his giant baggie out when I go over to buy.

I agree the trafficking laws are ridiculous though, although I suspect he's in a lot more trouble for the molly than the weed.

I mean, as someone who smokes weed somewhat regularly, that's a shitload of weed. I buy like a gram at a time and it lasts me like two weeks. Thirty grams is basically what my dealer has when he pulls out his giant baggie out when I go over to buy.

I agree the trafficking laws are ridiculous though, although I suspect he's in a lot more trouble for the molly than the weed.

Your dealer is making a profit selling to you by buying in bulk from someone growing, smuggling, or using a prescription.

If you're Mike Scott, why are you buying weed a dime bag at a time? Again, only because the law says you have to - but there is no practical reason.

I'm not sure what weed costs where you are, but I think the national average would make this amount of marijuana of little value. I mean, how much could the weed he was carrying cost in his area?

Look.. Scott doesn't need to sell weed to make money. The shit was almost certainly for personal use. The fact that he's been charged with a felony over something so fucking silly is obscene.

Last edited:

30 grams is just over an ounce and if I'm not mistaken that classifies as a minor traffic violation (at least in Ohio, and that's still bogus) and something I could smoke in a few days.

Anyway....backing out of thread now....

Your dealer is making a profit selling to you by buying in bulk from someone growing, smuggling, or using a prescription.

If you're Mike Scott, why are you buying weed a dime bag at a time? Again, only because the law says you have to - but there is no practical reason.

I'm not sure what weed costs where you are, but I think the national average would make this amount of marijuana of little value. I mean, how much could the weed he was carrying cost in his area?

Look.. Scott doesn't need to sell weed to make money. The shit was almost certainly for personal use. The fact that he's been charged with a felony over something so fucking silly is obscene.

I don't disagree with you about drug laws, especially regarding weed.

However, it looks like his sentence is coming from the molly, which seems to carry a pretty harsh penalty for anything over five grams. As someone who has done molly and had a pretty awesome time, that seems a bit harsh, but still...if you're a millionaire athlete, you should become familiar with drug laws if you're going to carry significant amounts of drugs.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."