• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Predict the 2015 win total.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What will be the Browns win total?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maximus

BANNED
Reaction score
Predict the 2015 win total...and make any other predictions you feel like.

Seven wins, a feat given their schedule.

4-12, and Browns draft a QB next draft.

The defense is borderline elite but the offense is so bad I think the defense will tire out by the 4th quarter every week.

If everything (and I mean, everything) goes right, and the offense functions similar to how it did the first 10/11 games last year, I think we go 7-9. That takes into consideration the seemingly tougher schedule and Alex Mack being healthy.

Overall, unfortunately, I think Pettine will wrongly be fired after the season and we'll begin yet another rebuild. He's been given a shitty offensive roster and told to score more than the other team.

I wish I could be more positive, but I can't logically see how we do better than 7 wins, and I don't even think we'll get that.

The offense is going to be a nightmare. The defense will be above average. And if the offense wasn't so incredibly bad as it will be, the defense would be considered elite.

-7 wins.
-No WR will eclipse 1,000 yards
-No RB will eclipse 800 yards
-McCown will start fewer than 10 games and will be a bottom 5 QB statistically
-Manziel will start between 3-6 games and be a bottom 5 QB statistically
-Defense will allow under 19pts/game (top 5 in league)
-Offense will score under 19pts/game (bottom 3 in league)
-4 Pro Bowlers

6 games. QB shuffle begins by week 6. Team uses parade of RBs. Defense plays great until enough injuries crop up by week 10. Pryor released at some point... after getting some QB reps. Fans begin constructing draft scenarios that net the team as many Buckeyes as possible by week 7. Pettine fired at end of season, fans awkwardly defend it.

6 wins. Which is fine. I am hoping the defense continues to grow. Our young skilled players on offense show promise.

But it's going to be your typical long Cleveland Brown season. At least we have the Cavs to look forward to.

The offense is going to be a nightmare. The defense will be above average. And if the offense wasn't so incredibly bad as it will be, the defense would be considered elite.

-7 wins.
-No WR will eclipse 1,000 yards
-No RB will eclipse 800 yards
-McCown will start fewer than 10 games and will be a bottom 5 QB statistically
-Manziel will start between 3-6 games and be a bottom 5 QB statistically
-Defense will allow under 19pts/game (top 5 in league)
-Offense will score under 19pts/game (bottom 3 in league)
-4 Pro Bowlers

That sounds more like a 3 win team. :chuckle:

That sounds more like a 3 win team. :chuckle:

Eh, if you can score 18 and hold a team around 18, you've got a shot at 7 wins.

I forgot to predict that they won't win a game by more than two scores though.

I'm going an optimistic 6-10. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see this team win 3 or 4 games though. We don't have a functioning offense.

This would have to be one of the worst Browns teams ever for them to win only 3 games.

Shit, I'm not confident they'll be that good either, but that's taking a significant step back.

Boy oh boy, Dwayne Bowe just keeps silencing the critics doesn't he? Who introduced him to Hot Sauce Williams? Why draft a wide receiver early? It's just a bad use of assets when you can get one-and-a-half Dwayne Bowes from the discount bin... almost a Double DwayneBowe!

Who needs running backs? Screw it, let's put the undrafted guy and the dude who was healthy for five hours out there and then Montee Ball or Pierre Thomas will come FLOCKING here for playing time... Oh wait, they prefer unemployment at the moment...

Did anyone else see Josh McCown diving head first on quarterback scrambles against his old team Tampa Bay in a MEANINGLESS preseason game? That was when I officially knew...

I'm rolling a four.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."