• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Other-Fan-Bases Rant thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AuxiliaryPie

Real Cavs Fan
Reaction score
We're gonna need a place to hate on our haters.

Bulls fans act like they'll sweep us...

Lakers fans think Dan Gilbert is literally Hitler cuz he helped block Chris Paul to them but has his own super team now...

Heat fans are mad because we arent getting hated on enough like they were...

giphy.gif

Bulls fans are going to be horrible this year....

Bulls fans have been literally the worst. They almost make me wish....

Lakers fans are going to hate regardless. They despise Lebron and are bitter we have player they think rightfully belong to them(Irving, Love). Still bitter about the Gilbert/CP3 veto, ect...
The fans of all the other lottery teams are salty as hell because of our overnight turnaround and all our lottery success. Gonna be a tough pill for them to swallow knowing we we're the butt of their jokes and now we'll be kicking their ass regularly.

Pretty much bitterness all around

As far as Chicago hate, just remind them that our 3rd best player just trumped their best player on the USA mens team.

Puts things in perspective real quick.

The big problem I am having with Bulls fans is they ride on old man Gasol and unproven guys like Mirotic and Dougie

"well we know Mirotic and Dougie will be good, but theres no way of knowing that Blatt will be a good coach" like come the fuck on...

Last edited:
Pretty simple to summarize: a lot of fans (mostly Bulls, Lakers, etc.) hate this team haha.

Also don't believe they're all that good.

Bulls fans are the only ones who can have the gall to criticize signing Marion for the minimum. "Butz, butz Etwaun Moore iz gone take us to the topz":chuckle:

"HEY LAKER FANS: REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE GOING TO GET KYRIE AND LOVE? WE DID THAT IN ONE OFFSEASON...AND WE GOT LEBRON!"
#GiveItToMeAgain

"THE CAVS SCREWED UP THE REBUILD EVERY STEP OF THE WAY AND WE STILL GOT LEBRON AND LOVE AND KYRIE!!! #GiveItToMeAgain!!!"

when Bull yelled that i was rollin'

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."