• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Diet and Workout Routines

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Currently taking Cutler DRY (just started taking it, will update) in the AM, BCAA intra work out, Cell KEM post work out, Quadracarn throughout day, ZMA at night.

Was taking C4 but was relying on it too heavily so I stopped. Results have been awesome - was taking Erase Pro, which worked for me. Also took BANISH which worked great (Stim-free burner).

Another stim-free burner I recommend is Lean Out.

Favorite current proteins: UMP & Select Protein (snickerdoodle flavor is absurdly good) - ZERO fillers, Select is fast absorbing so make sure to mix it with a fruit and peanut butter. UMP is by far the best tasting protein I've ever had.
You a fan of Beverly International? Great company. The Fast Up was a good coffee replacement for me for awhile to wake up before a workout. Other folks I know swear by the Glutamine Select for post workout, too.

You a fan of Beverly International? Great company. The Fast Up was a good coffee replacement for me for awhile to wake up before a workout. Other folks I know swear by the Glutamine Select for post workout, too.
Kinda to parallel off what Dave said, Glutamine is ok if you're 40+ - it's not bad for you but it certainly can't hold a candle to most post work outs or Cell KEM.

But yes, Beverly is a really good, reputable company. UMP, Quadracarn, Lean Out are all in my rotation.

I still miss the old oxy elite before they got rid of the stuff that ruined your kidneys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still miss the old oxy elite before they got rid of the stuff that ruined your kidneys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the best shit I took wayyyy back in the day (as in 8-10 years ago) was the original Redline pills. I am pretty sure those pills came with a needle and a rolled up $1 bill if you feel like breaking it open and snorting them.

I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, shit and pass out from sweating so much, but damn did I have energy. I had the biggest road rage leaving the gym b/c I was so jacked up :doh (31):

any of you older guys ever take Agent Orange? i heard that shit was basically coke lol

Pizza Hut testing 'Skinny Slice'
The tests of the "Skinny Slice" pies began this week at several dozen restaurants in Toledo, Ohio, and West Palm Beach, Florida. The pies simply use less of the same dough used for regular pies and are lighter on the toppings, said Doug Terfehr, a Pizza Hut spokesman.

I love living in Northwest, OH b/c we get to try almost everything before it gets widespread nationally (Locos Tacos). Now this is basically a thin crust piece of pizza, so I am not going to try it. Plus, I really don't like Pizza Hut. I love how they market it with "skinny" in the title. You know overweight people are going to eat it b/c they think it won't do any damage. If they can eat 5 regular slices, they will just eat 10 of these. Math.

I love living in Northwest, OH b/c we get to try almost everything before it gets widespread nationally (Locos Tacos). Now this is basically a thin crust piece of pizza, so I am not going to try it. Plus, I really don't like Pizza Hut. I love how they market it with "skinny" in the title. You know overweight people are going to eat it b/c they think it won't do any damage. If they can eat 5 regular slices, they will just eat 10 of these. Math.

our TBell $5 Box also had like $9 worth of food in it for a year or two

Wait, Pizza Hut is still in existence? :chuckle:

I now have a craving for pizza. I'd double the order of the "skinny" pie. So, it serves no purpose but to generate more sales.

a large little caesar's cheese pizza is 2000 calories. That, and a gallon of milk = bulking season done right

a large little caesar's cheese pizza is 2000 calories. That, and a gallon of milk = bulking season done right

And putting down a large Little Caesar's isn't too bad. Going on the last 2 slices I feel a little full, but could put them down if I chose to.

If you are craving the $5 pizza though, hit up J-Cups. I haven't had it in a while (one is actually opening up out by my way (Frogtown Johnnys), pumped) but it should still be $5 and it is way better than LC.

Today is leg day and I don't feel like going AT ALL. Hit it hard the past 2 days, so sore. And have been eating more fiber recently so I am going to be squeezing extra tight going down on those squats.

nicky, hows the pay in personal training and what do you on the regular day

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."