• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Andre Drummond Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Hey look, Cashius has no time or motivation to respond to @Cassity14 's spot on post of his behavior, but he sure does have time to continue this farce of "not following me around." And he also apparently has time to address @Rich . Other people have taken notice to your behavior, but you choose to just say you are too busy, and that you are above it (as cassity pointed out) even though you are the one that creates these situations.

Hey look, Cashius has no time or motivation to respond to @Cassity14 's spot on post of his behavior, but he sure does have time to continue this farce of "not following me around." And he also apparently has time to address @Rich . Other people have taken notice to your behavior, but you choose to just say you are too busy, and that you are above it (as cassity pointed out) even though you are the on that creates these situations.

It took me a minute to reply to your post just now and Rich's. I'd obviously need more time, that I don't have right now, to reply to Cassity's as it was much longer.

Lol just calm down Guy...you're going crazy.

At the great risk of being called the forum tough guy, you'd be way better off just not replying than doing this stuff. This isn't the first time you've pulled the "this post is so dumb but I'm too awesome to respond substantively" card. It just comes off as throwing a hissy fit before taking your ball and going home.

Shut up forum tough guy. I'll get my pals from the Indians section to beat your ass.

:chuckle:

It took me a minute to reply to your post just now and Rich's. I'd obviously need more time, that I don't have right now, to reply to Cassity's as it was much longer.

Lol just calm down Guy...you're going crazy.
You are acting like it is some monumental task to respond to cassity. Can we all agree that you have time (this is like three posts now here) but you just don't want to for whatever reason?

Nobody is going crazy here. People are just calling you out on your bs and you are trying to avoid and divert the conversation by coming up with more accusations.

Respond, don't respond, you do you loooney. You're clearly above it all. Everyone is just picking on you and you don't instigate anything ever. So keep on trucking and fighting the good fight.

I threw out that post in like 3-5 minutes last week; it was one of those fun to write, yet cathartic at the same time type of posts. The fact that I didn't get infracted (I really thought that was going to be my first time) or a huge response from anyone in a negative light showed me that it definitely had some validity.

It just felt like the right mix of snark, logic, and, "leave my buddy alone!!!" :chuckle:

Theres a stretch of highway in texas that has a speed limit of 85 mph. I dont think the driving 97 is a big deal. not even sure if the intent of the selfie was to show how fast he was going or the intent was to show himself driving to work.

Its too bad that Drummond cant show that kind of multi tasking on the court though

19 points, 24 rebounds (going up against against Tyson Chandler), 3 blocks, 4 steals, but did foul out. He's slowly coming around on that dumpster fire of a team.

His stats still aren't making much if an impact though as the team is worse with him on the floor than off of it. Didn't make much if an impact last year either; h can wow you with a block and an open court steal but still isn't an impact making defensive center.

19 points, 24 rebounds (going up against against Tyson Chandler), 3 blocks, 4 steals, but did foul out. He's slowly coming around on that dumpster fire of a team.

His stats still aren't making much if an impact though as the team is worse with him on the floor than off of it. Didn't make much if an impact last year either; h can wow you with a block and an open court steal but still isn't an impact making defensive center.

This is key. At the moment hes just a stats anomaly. He does only amazing an terrible things on the court. Theres very little just good solid basketball

so you guys are saying he is like a human highlight real with little to no game impacting substance?.. who would of ever thought that would happen

If Torn gets his after all this time and all these arguments, it will really be monumental. I love watching the tide turn in threads.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."