• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns Adding to Game Day Experience

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I'm a season ticket holder. I go to the games with my girlfriend and she really enjoys that more than watching at home, which is good for me - we make a whole day of it and enjoy the time together. The first half of the season the games were actually fun to watch in person, which made me feel like it was money well spent.

Then the second half of the season happened, and I went to a few games where I questioned my decision to drive all the way up there, spend $15 on parking, and $20 for two beers and $10 for nachos to watch a shitty product. I remember distinctly how annoyed I was after the Raiders game and we won that game!

Then there are all these questions about the front office meddling/undermining the coach, the whole Shannahan thing happens, and I get my statement today for renewal and see that it went from $700 to $1000. That to me was the deciding factor. I may have renewed for the $700 I paid last season because half the games were enjoyable, and we looked like a talented team who just needed a QB. But if they think I'm paying $300 more dollars to watch them trot out Manziel from my shitty cheap seats, they can fuck off.

OhDang with the obligatory drop by to once again remind everyone how his girl is way more awesome than your average wife, girlfriend, mistress or little Thai boy (Jigo)

Yeah, she is. But she isn't worth renewing the season tickets after the price increase. Hopefully she doesn't see this. Lol

INDIANAPOLIS (92.3 The Fan) – Out with the old, and in with the new.

The Cleveland Browns will unveil a new primary team logo next week.

In an email letter sent to Browns Backers presidents and obtained by 92.3 The Fan, the team says it will be “launched” on Tuesday, February 24.

The new logo will replace the orange helmet currently in use by the team as the primary logo.

While the logo itself is being closely guarded prior to the reveal, multiple sources have told 92.3 The Fan that the new logo will not incorporate the iconic ‘Brownie’ elf logo that was used by the franchise in the 1950’s and 1960’s in any way.

In keeping with a promise made to former owner Randy Lerner as a condition of sale in 2012, the new logo will not adorn the helmet.

The Browns are rolling out an entire new brand this year to include logos, script word markings, modified helmet and uniforms. The new uniform designs, which will be comprised of 3 different jerseys and 2 pairs of pants will be unveiled closer to the NFL Draft in late March or early April.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2015/02/17/browns-to-unveil-new-logo-next-week/

The beginning of an era. No doubt doing it because they knew I stocked up on Browns merch when I was in CLE 2 weeks ago and wanted to add a final layer of historical significance to my purchases.

I cant wait to see the overreaction to the new uniforms. Frankly I don't care- I think the team's colors are horrible- but I just know folks will spaz if it is anything other than size tweaks. Even then people have issues which is funny to me. I almost hope they go crazy and give us some wild design for no other reason than the reaction.

Use modern technology and have the first animated logo...

dumpster-garbage-fire-gif.gif

:eagerness:

I spend a lot of time reading about them and posting on a forum about them. I watch them every Sunday during the season and pay attention to the draft, free agency and other stuff a ton. I care. I'm excited that they're finally taking a chance and tweaking a bland uni. Of course, I don't expect this to change the product on the field. I just like new things and hope something will spur them from the abyss.

I cant wait to see the overreaction to the new uniforms. Frankly I don't care- I think the team's colors are horrible- but I just know folks will spaz if it is anything other than size tweaks. Even then people have issues which is funny to me. I almost hope they go crazy and give us some wild design for no other reason than the reaction.

There will be. Both ways. Admittedly, I get annoyed by people who don't want anything to change.

I am for it. I mean who gives a shit. Make more $. At least we will look better (hopefully)

I have actually been a fan of this..ACTUALLY have a logo, not a freaking concussion mold. I know this is just a fan mock-up, but I like it.

CLEVELAND-BROWNS.jpg

It kind of looks like Swagger (I like the dog, but just dumb name...) and it is not overly crazy like some of the mocks I have seen.

I'm just tired of the helmet. I'm not huge on how the dog came to prominence, but it beats this:

Logo_changes-Cle.jpg

I actually like Brownie the Elf (e.g. my avatar) but I don't know if I would like it as a logo. I feel it has to be a dog head or a dog/striking paw kind of like the ravens/panthers/jaguars. I wouldn't go full on dog like how the Lions logo is currently.

I think you should stay away from just a C or B/CB, it is not iconic and never will be like the Bears or Giants. And you know if we do a C people will bitch about following the Indians. And honestly, if we re-vamp the logo for just a <-B-> logo, fucking dumb.

Can't really factor in the state of Ohio b/c of the Bengals.

Has to be a dog.

Just don't fuck it up.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."