• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Post Draft advice-Fantasy Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
In the finals I'm both of my leagues. I have a ton of average RBs on both teams and usually keep the same players. I need two RB's I have Demarco Murray who will start and I need to choose one out of Andre Brown, Todman (MJD might start), Rainey, Vareen. Who should be my 2nd RB. I have been playing one based off matchups which worked for me in both of the leagues to get me to the finals but I have no idea what to do today.

I have won the only league I did this year. 14 people in it. Most points also got their buyin back, which I got. So I get extra money! :thumbup:

In the championship for both of my leagues. In one of them it's a two week thing with combined scores. I have a solid 40 point lead going into week 2 so I'm feeling pretty good here. The best part is that this is the league where I lost Aaron Rodgers to injury.

The other one is a one week, winner take all matchup. No clue how things will turn out here.

Won my first of hopefully two championships. I have an 8 point lead going into week 17 in the other.

Up 11 before today. I was done, my buddy had Vernon Davis and Bryant to go. Davis proceeds to drop a goose egg and Atlanta gave me a heart attack lining up for a 50 yarder with 5 seconds to go down 10 that would have cost me the championship. Won $600, pumped.

In the championship against Deezy, I've decided on Boldin over Crabtree and Edwin Baker as my flex. Let's see how it turns out...

Vince-Lombardi-Trophy-returned-to-Title-Town-green-bay-packers-25169869-515-445.jpg

:neener:

Hope it's OK to resurrect this one... Trying to decide between Witten or Pitta this week. Leaning toward Pitta because Witten screwed me last week. Just nervous about how BAL is going to respond to the Rice situation. Thoughts?

Anyone here ever buy the RotoPass subscription through Matthew Berry?

I had a question regarding already existing accounts on certain sites I've already had memberships on but those memberships have lapsed.

I'd just pay half of that and go with FootballGuys.com and Twitter. Their stuff is awesome. I can't see how you would need more.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."