• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Cleveland Browns Training Camp Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Nobody gets me. :chuckle:

I was thinking you just need to make your attacks impersonal and make them later in the day and you will be just fine.

Reactions: AZ_
I think Jimmy is going to give Pett 3 years unless we only win 2 or less games. We all know it's going to be a tough go. And he absolutely has to have some stability here. I think Pett learned a lot on the job last year and hope he is a better in game coach. I like his leadership and attitude though. After as pat and chud who wouldn't.

Last edited:
damn..what did i miss?!

on topic, I saw on twitter yesterday that Desir is getting 1st team reps over Gilbert.

I think Jimmy is going to give Pett 3 years unless we only will 2 or less games. We all know it's going to be a tough go. And he absolutely has to have some stability here. I think Pett learned a lot on the job last year and hope he is a better in game coach. I like his leadership and attitude though. After as pat and chud who wouldn't.
I agree completely. I think 3 years a fair time to give somebody who seems semi-competent a chance. I like the culture Pettine is instilling. Same with Farmer. I disagree with somethings, but overall like him. How the hell did Derpmur get two years lol.

Unless this year turns into a total shit show(moreso than usual)/the team regresses, they deserve another year.

There's your boy Soda....

:chuckle:

Hey man, any Browns player would count as "my boy". I only post the Shelton thing because it reinforces the optimist outlook that these guys are trying to create a winning/responsible culture. It's the only thing I can do to repel the "Dwight Clark was a bad GM, so the Browns have no hope" narrative.

There's your boy Soda....

...or it could indicate lingering mobility issues for Mack after a bad knee injury and indicates he has lost a step. Good thing they drafted Irving if so.

Well, it's a good thing Mack didn't injure his knee then, or else I may agree with you, Macbdog

:chuckle:

Hey man, any Browns player would count as "my boy". I only post the Shelton thing because it reinforces the optimist outlook that these guys are trying to create a winning/responsible culture. It's the only thing I can do to repel the "Dwight Clark was a bad GM, so the Browns have no hope" narrative.

I greatly respect the attempt to reverse the negative culture among Cleveland's most annoying sports fans. (Not a shot @Chris btw :chuckle:)

This draft looks to be a step in the right direction, after last year's debacle which turned out to be the antithesis of the culture they're trying to create.

But it's going to take more than that. Much much more.

When I think about winning cultures, I think about McCown to Barnidge

Reactions: Lee
Fixing the run defense was an equal priority to creating a viable passing attack on offense. The Browns took the puzzling approach of flat-out not addressing the passing offense in the draft, but the defense could be formidable with Shelton, Starks, and Cooper tightening up the line of scrimmage.

I didnt think it would happen at first, but i am starting to believe Pryor makes the team. Not an OSU fan, so this isnt homerism, but his athletic ability and commitment seem to make him an actual viable 5th or 6th WR.

Its an interesting story so i am rooting for him. If we cant have a super bowl, need to atleast have a few interesting stories on the team. (and no, not a Josh Gordon complete idiot interesting story)

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."