• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Brady & Patriots are cheaters

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
@godfather just joshin' man. That's why I put the :chuckle:

Nah, it's good. There's no secret I have a strong admiration for Brady as a player. I don't mind being teased about it. I wish he was our QB.

I don't like the Patriots, but I like Brady. But I'd be saying the same about any QB if this happen to them. I think the entire thing was bogus.

Goodell loses but he wins 4 more games of Tom Brady revenue.

Clearly on the judge's fantasy team.

The Pats are very good at being dishonest and sneaky. Kudos to them for finding the technicality. A rule is a rule, so I believe they cheated.
I don't care how you spin it, there is no way the footballs are doctored without Brady being aware of it at least. I'm sure he made his preference known without instructing anyone to do anything and magically the balls are the way he likes them which happen to be outside of the NFL specifications.

If you guys believe Brady had the balls deflated than I assume you believe Luck did the same as well. The colts had 3 of 4 balls tested as deflated. So it's either

1.Brady had his balls as well as the colts balls deflated.
2.Luck deflated his balls got a pass cause Patriots beat every team and are hated.
3.The damn weather cause the deflation which to any normal person would conclude this.

Besides that the NFL has admitted the investigation wasn't independent and told the judge they have no evidence that Brady knew or had anything to do with deflation. Yet people let blind hate as well as espn influence them. Speaking of espn the nfl let espn run with the 11 balls were 2lbs deflated for weeks to smear the Pats. The Pats emailed them constantly to let the media know the truth so the mess can be calmed. The nfl let's false info go so people can talk about deflate gate instead of concussion and wife beaters.

If you guys believe Brady had the balls deflated than I assume you believe Luck did the same as well. The colts had 3 of 4 balls tested as deflated. So it's either

Wait....what?

It starts on page 66 of the Wells report. They tested 4, 3 were under inflated. They were running out of time, reinflated the 12 Pats balls and that was it because halftime was over, they only had 13 minutes. Read it yourself in case I got something wrong.

It starts on page 66 of the Wells report. They tested 4, 3 were under inflated. They were running out of time, reinflated the 12 Pats balls and that was it because halftime was over, they only had 13 minutes. Read it yourself in case I got something wrong.

The Indy balls werent as under inflated or lost as much air, but they did only test 4. Also, the Indy balls started at 13psi and the NE balls at 12.5.

There really was very little evidence and even less when you read through the report. But hey, we arent talking about football and domestic violance anymore or the fact Rice and Petterson are back on rosters, so Godell still wins,

Which is weired considering espn said the ball boy could properly deflate all the Patriots balls to the same psi in 1 minuets 30sec he was in the bathroom. But the refs couldn't even measure 24 balls in 10-15 minuets.

e8cebad9cf70e7242994932b5fcb94f1.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."