• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2016 Cleveland Indians

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Yates is kind of interesting- high K rates in the minors. Appeared to have some control issues early in the minors but those leveled out. Wonder if he makes It to spring training.

Peter Gammons reporting that Brantley's surgery was more complicated than initially thought and he may well be out until August.

Peter Gammons reporting that Brantley's surgery was more complicated than initially thought and he may well be out until August.
Uggghhh.

Not saying I believe Gammons, but this is obviously something the Indians wouldn't want out there right now during free agency/large trading period IF it was true. This would hurt their leverage in terms of dealing a starter for offensive help, since other teams would know they need it even more.

But I do believe it's more likely that Gammons got some bad info

Not saying I believe Gammons, but this is obviously something the Indians wouldn't want out there right now during free agency/large trading period IF it was true. This would hurt their leverage in terms of dealing a starter for offensive help, since other teams would know they need it even more.

But I do believe it's more likely that Gammons got some bad info
I always assumed Mark was his source.

Like this signing alot. Not exactly sure why he took a major step back last year, hopefully the Indians can get him right.

Good talent.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."