• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RBF League 2023 - Gary Barnidge Classic!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should we make this a buy-in league for $25 each?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
After a 1-7 start, I have battled back with 4 straight wins and an extremely slim chance to make the playoffs. Doubt I can pull it off, but at least I salvaged the season.

Back in first! I am so going to win all of the non-existent money!

giphy.gif

Snuck into the playoffs with my dominating performance in the final week!

You are going down Keys!

It's the playoffs, anything can happen baby, including me with a shot at defending my title.

Lot of teams at 6-7, including me...and missed the playoffs due to it. That fraction of a point loss came back to bite me. What a pisser.

After a 1-7 start, I have battled back with 4 straight wins and an extremely slim chance to make the playoffs. Doubt I can pull it off, but at least I salvaged the season.

15 points from the playoffs... Close to the greatest comeback of... Well who gives a fuck...

Tough, tough last few weeks for Phills14. I don't think he ever recovered from drafting Toby Gerhart two years ago, if that is even possible.

Glad I spent three weeks swinging deals that culminated in Chris Johnson... who immediately broke his leg. That worked out.

Any given Sunday though... with the Thursdays and Mondays too.

Tough, tough last few weeks for Phills14. I don't think he ever recovered from drafting Toby Gerhart two years ago, if that is even possible.

Glad I spent three weeks swinging deals that culminated in Chris Johnson... who immediately broke his leg. That worked out.

Any given Sunday though... with the Thursdays and Mondays too.

To think, both RBs you targetted from me ended the year on the IR.

This year has been a wild year for injuries.

15 points from the playoffs... Close to the greatest comeback of... Well who gives a fuck...

Seriously! 5 fucking straight wins... and I miss out on the playoffs by 14 measly points. Plus, @SixPACK nearly scores fucking 200 points in the final week to sneak in?!

BULLSHIT!!!!

Seriously! 5 fucking straight wins... and I miss out on the playoffs by 14 measly points. Plus, @SixPACK nearly scores fucking 200 points in the final week to sneak in?!

BULLSHIT!!!!

You know what I just read?

"Blah blah blah blah blah... I didn't get into the playoffs.... blah blah blah blah blah"

I didn't make it either, but let's not focus on that..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."