• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Trade Deadline ––> Waiver/Buyout Deadline 2015 (March 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wuck

Hustling on the inside
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's that time of year again. Most observers say that the big trades are behind us, especially for the Cavs, but you never know...

If a flurry of trades take place, the Mods will start a separate locked thread with updates. Until then, here's a devoted thread.

Any big names going to be on the move?

Besides Mo Williams of course.. :chuckle:

No matter who will come, he needs to be able to defend well.
This is our most important thing right now. We have great offense skills but we need more balance with the defense.

Let's say I hope we'll not bring Ray Allen but someone younger and with fresh legs to defend.

I think the Cavs will come out of this with Ray Allen and a backup PG. Just a gut feeling.

I agree with Sean King 87. The Cavs really don't need Ray Allen. Bringing him can turn out to be a distraction rather than a positive addition. Him being LeBron's buddy is not good enough reason to take that risk. Plus there are already quite enough SGs on this team. Backup C and backup PG are more pressing needs.

Enes Kanter has talked about wanting to be traded.

^No. Kanter wants somewhere without obvious starter material (Gobert) breathing down his neck, which is not here.

Kanter isn't exactly best suited to be a center, he is more of a Diet Love. He plays below the rim as a rebounder and offensive finisher. As a center, there's a reason he doesn't seem to be in Utah's longterm plans.

I think it's pretty clear from tonight's game that we need a big. Mozgov out with foul trouble is KILLING us.

I agree. A big, then a point guard. Having a completely useless Haywood on the roster is not only showing up tonite but would help with the wear and tear on our big men going down the stretch.

You could get away without adding a guard - but a big man is essential IMO.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."