- Aug 18, 2008
- Reaction score
I'd probably wait it out and do everything I can to keep the 12th while getting Jimmy.I am torn between Watson and Jimmy G.
If we can get Watson with our new 2nd and 12th to move up, i do it.
Really think i want to wait till draft day to trade for jimmy. Let the draft play out and see what we can do with the pick first before trading it.
Just too much talent to not let it play out.
Completely agree. Every single shred of talk that they want to keep him is pure posturing.So the Patriots are going to hang onto to this kid until he's 27? Wouldn't that be unprecedented to make a kid sit for 6 years before letting him start?
They have to trade him.