• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Johnny Manziel: Swan Won't Return His Calls

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
So the guy who whines about ad hominem attacks all the time is going to call me out personally out of nowhere?

I don't even know why you called me out? Was it because I liked Q-tip's post?

I don't understand why I'm such an asshole for thinking that since they drafted the guy, maybe they should take longer than 1 year to decide if he can play, especially since alcoholism and maturity problems hindered the FO's ability to get a true read on the guy's game at this level.

I get that you don't think that Johnny is any good. We all know it. And you most likely will end up being right. But what is the rush? This team isn't winning the super bowl next year.

You might be "admittedly pompous," but it might be time to admit you're a fucking douche too.

Failed joke then, completely sorry. In my defrnse, I've never douched. :)

Failed joke then, completely sorry. In my defrnse, I've never douched. :)

I appreciate the apology. It just came out of left field, so I didn't know how else I was supposed to take it other than an attack.

I apologize myself for jumping down your throat, although I'm sure your wife would appreciate a clean asshole every once in awhile too. ;)

I appreciate the apology. And I'm sure your wife would appreciate a clean asshole every once in awhile too ;)

I don't agree with many of your optimistic opinions about the past few months. I need to see the front office prove me wrong. At the same time, Ben has trusted me to keep the Browns thing active until our full launch begins. I was asked to help run this thing because I don't bullshit and only write from the heart.

And stop thinking about the cleanliness of my asshole so much, you live in the Bay Area and I don't need more men close to home thinking about me like that. ;-)

I don't agree with many of your optimistic opinions about the past few months. I need to see the front office prove me wrong. At the same time, Ben has trusted me to keep the Browns thing active until our full launch begins. I wasn't asked to help run this thing because I bullshit and don't write from the heart.

And stop thinking about the cleanliness of my asshole so much, you live in the Bay Area and I don't need more men close to home thinking about me like that. ;-)

Listen, I have no problem with debating our particular opinions; that's what we're here to do.

The only reason I said that we should agree to disagree was because you said you no longer had a desire to debate, which is perfectly fine as well.

I appreciate all you do as a Mod, and I know it sucks because you don't seem the type to want to hold back and yet you are kind of required to do so as a Mod. That's why it felt so strange when you seemingly attacked me out of nowhere even though I wasn't active in the current discussion.

Also, I am not currently, nor will you ever find me in overpriced hipster land, so you only need to worry if Mrs. Keys gets some ideas from the local Kink dungeon.

San Jose is the stinky armpit of people who couldn't afford where I live. Do you want to talk Browns or keep flirting? I have diapers to change.

;)

Not a mod, I run shit. Get it right.

My bad. What's your title at home? Is "the gimp" too casual? :chuckle:

pulp_fiction3350.jpg

Last edited:
San Jose is the stinky armpit of people who couldn't afford where I live. Do you want to talk Browns or keep flirting? I have diapers to change.

;)

I think you're taking this teaching job thing a little too far.. :chuckle:

We may need to change this thread title to "Johnny Manziel/RBF "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" love stories/Come in here to derail a thread" Thread.

We may need to change this thread title to "Johnny Manziel/RBF "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" love stories/Come in here to derail a thread" Thread.

Honestly, what else is there to do in this thread?

When he gets out of rehab there will be stuff to talk about, but until then I think his (in)ability to play in the NFL has been debated ad nauseam.

The least we can do as fans is show Johnny there are other ways to have fun than abuse alcohol. :chuckle:

;)

Serious question Keys...aren't you a teacher? How can you afford to live in SF? Are you in proper, or slumming it in the East Bay?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."