• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs Ticket Questions, Policies, and STH Concerns

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
For the season ticket holders - what color is your Membership badge that comes attached to the lanyard? I've seen gray and red ones, and as a 10-gamer I have a gray one. Is red for full/half?
Guessing red is full cause my half one is gold.

I'm still trying to track down some tickets in the lower corners and prices still crazy high. Hard to complain because I'm always the type to procrastinate until the last minute when I buy tickets, but still.

Basically having a hard time finding something for less than 350-500+ per ticket right now.

Some really reasonable ticket prices up right now on flash seats, especially for the game being 5 days out. As low as $175.

Well, just sold my 3 tickets I bought for $300 a piece for $400 a piece. After FlashSeats gets their cut I make about $200, which since I dont care about sitting higher for this one, is enough for me to buy a cheaper ticket and several beers at the game. (Making my buddy buy his own ticket) I probably could have made more if I held out, but was sick of sweating it out and this was by far the best bid on tickets comparable to mine.

Section 106 Row 21 Seats 11, 12, & 13

Now on to FlashSeats to get my bidding on.

Well, just sold my 3 tickets I bought for $300 a piece for $400 a piece. After FlashSeats gets their cut I make about $200, which since I dont care about sitting higher for this one, is enough for me to buy a cheaper ticket and several beers at the game. (Making my buddy buy his own ticket) I probably could have made more if I held out, but was sick of sweating it out and this was by far the best bid on tickets comparable to mine.

Nice! I'm surprised people are still buying the high end priced tickets at this point to be honest...I thought the low end prices ($175-200) would be taking a huge jump this weekend, still remains to be seen.

Where did you buy them? I would think the fees would prevent you from making an profit.

Where did you buy them? I would think the fees would prevent you from making an profit.
It's only like a 6-8% fee to the seller I think. The heavy fee is like 23% but that's talked on to the seller.

I was able to upgrade my seats from behind the basket 216 row 6 to section 211 sideline row 5 at no additional cost. I guess continuing to monitor flash seats and staying aggressive pays off.

For the season ticket holders - what color is your Membership badge that comes attached to the lanyard? I've seen gray and red ones, and as a 10-gamer I have a gray one. Is red for full/half?

Full season here and red on mine.

I've been focusing on the four middle sections next to the Court. A few buyers have lowered their price a good chunk, and have sold theirs in doing so.

A handful of others have taken their listing down.

I disagree with Westside above when he said many sellers don't understand the market. I think many buyers don't understand the dynamics of the market for this game.

I think the overwhelming majority plan to go to the game, but of course, no ticket is untouchable, so fans will list their ticket if the price is right. What I am seeing is that most are not budging.

I think there will be very lower movement in these four side court sections. Fans don't want to spend or can't spend for these seats and the ticketholders for these games tend to be long time die-hard fans who would rather go to the game than discount their ticket.

The last three days should be interesting, but I still believe, given the last ten pages or so of flash seats and buyers not willing to lower their price for the most part, and few sales in that range, that there are a lot--and I mean a lot--less tickets actually for "sale" than someone looking at flashseats at first glance would think.

The real movement continues to be the highest upper deck seats facing the baskets.

Buyers used to getting great discounts/below face/market pricing at the last minute for seats in the four lower bowl sections to the side of the Court who are planning on doing the same for this game (or this year), I think, will be largely disapointed.

I was able to upgrade my seats from behind the basket 216 row 6 to section 211 sideline row 5 at no additional cost. I guess continuing to monitor flash seats and staying aggressive pays off.

Hey I'll be in the same section row 2

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."